4. ROUND UP
• More new investments to keep the nation active.
• Brentford Community Stadium work starts at Lionel Road South.
• Cobblers make big step to resolve East Stand Development issues.
• More training needed to improve crowd safety at football stadiums.
10. DRONES: A REAL THREAT TO THE SAFETY OF FOOTBALL FANS
• John Newsham, FSOA Business Development Manager, looks at the threat drones pose to football safety.
12. THE KEY TO SAFEGUARDING AND SECURITY
• Dr Steffan George, managing director of the Master Locksmiths Association, the leading trade association for the locksmithing industry, shares his thoughts and advice on football stadium security and safety.
18. TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR STADIUM SECURITY
• James Kelly, Chief Executive of the British Security Industry Association (BSIA), discusses the risks facing football stadiums today and what can be done to help mitigate these risks.
22. STADIUM AWARDS
• Carlsberg UK announced as headline sponsor for Stadium Events & Hospitality Awards 2017.
24. FRESH QUALITY FOOD SERVED
• Farr’s Event and Stadia Caterers pride themselves in their mantra of ‘fresh, quality food served quickly’. It runs deep through a family history of over a century in the catering industry.
30. LED LIGHTING IMPROVES SAFETY AND SECURITY
• Grant Feast, Business Development Manager at Schréder UK, discusses how smart LED lighting has improved safety and security, revolutionising the fan experience at Stadium MK, home of MK Dons FC..
34. CASE STUDY
• Enjoying the benefits of full multi-channel processing across the shop and website.